#NIOSummit SLIDES & links: Bart Schutz & Ton Wesseling
(Fort Worth, TX, September 22 – 2017)
- Slides of Bart Schutz his keynote
Download: “Marshmallows and the Psychology Behind Evidence-Based Growth“ (pdf, 3.1MB)
- Slides of Ton Wesseling his keynote
Download: “Data-Driven Optimization – What to Do When You Are Small, Big or Really Big” (pdf, 4.5MB)
Course on online psychology
Did you think Bart’s talk was thought provoking?
=> Follow his thorough Online Psychology Course
and get even more mind-blowing insights on what drives peoples behavior, thoughts and emotions (including 18,5 hrs of video lectures)!
Bart & Ton mentioned several tools in their talks, here is the overview:
- Wheel of Persuasion – Resource on persuasion techniques that can be applied in online optimization.
- Wheel of Persuasion/course – Resource on persuasion techniques that can be applied in online optimization.
- A/B Test Guide calculators – To calculate sample sizes needed, to calculate Power levels and to calculate testing bandwidth.
- Smart Notifications – to add persuasive messages to your website, automatically shows the best messages to the right users.
- Testing.Agency – to out-source the development of your experiments.
Work with us!
- Take care of your growth marketing
- Assist you with embedding growth marketing in the DNA of your organization
=> Please feel free to contact us