Bart Schutz at #DAC17 in Utrecht, the Netherlands, October 11th – 2017
Hi! Thank you for visiting this overview page on the #DAC17 talk by Bart Schutz on “Marshmallows and the psychology behind evidence based growth” Slides and links below the picture!
You can download the PDF with the 60 slides here for free (2 MB filesize), or use the Slideshare embed below to go through the slides now.
Bart mentioned several resources in his talk, here is the overview:
- Wheel of Persuasion – Resource on persuasion techniques that can be applied in online optimization (Bart his online course can be found here).
- A/B Test Guide calculators – To calculate sample sizes needed, to calculate Power levels and to calculate testing bandwidth.
- Smart Notifications – to add persuasive messages to your website, automatically shows the best messages to the right users.
- Testing.Agency – White label development resources to create your A/B-tests – let’s scale up!
- Effective Experiments – Online Experiments workflow tool that also gets all your insights from research and experiments accessible.